Some of the highlights of the day:
- a boy named L bought me a cookie at lunch
- we got to visit the public library and it was awesome
- someone said it felt like April out and S said she wished it was. D said he didn't want it to be April because then Miss Bracken would be gone.
- by the end of the day I had all their names memorized
- I bonded with a girl named L over our love of cats. P told me she used to have a cat named Smokey. He was a boy.
Lowlight of the day:
- my sandwhich was disgusting
Tomorrow I am going to start working more with the kids. Today I basically just observed without getting involved but from now on I'll be helping with small groups and starting next Tuesday I will be teaching everything except math and the week after that I will be teaching full time.