Tuesday, March 24, 2009

we made paper today--it was really fun. for my first class there were only 5 kids so it was really easy. the next class had 19 so i had to work with them in different groups. it was pretty chaotic but i think everyone had fun and the kids that weren't making paper were working on their western state project. not everyone had time to make paper so we'll be making more tomorrow.

i have almost no homework anymore. i am able to work on standards at school during prep hours and i have all of my lessons planned for the week. i've been watching a lot of smallville.

a spider walked across my chest last night while i was reading in julia's bed. i had to move back up to my bed. i'm pretty sure i killed the spider but just in case i will be sleeping in my bed the rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment